Microwave digestion system has been widely used in the food, textile, plastic, geology, metallurgy, coal, bio-pharmaceutical, petrochemical, environmental monitoring, wastewater treatment, battery manufacturing, cosmetics and other fields.
1. All-steel industrial grade chamber with corrosion resistance and ultra-long life
2. Ultra strength aerospace composite fiber digestion outer vessel
3. Exclusive patented multi functional safety bolt design, instead of safety membrane and other consumables
4. Precise pressure control by piezoelectric crystal without cross-contamination problem
* The outer vessel of SMART exclusively made by ultra strength aerospace composite fiber is invincible in anti-explosion, and its performance indicators such as corrosion resistance, high temperature/impact/pressure resistance are far better than that of the widely used modified PEEK engineering plastics vessel (this material is fusible at high temperature, fragile at high pressure and explosive by chemical corrosion). The compressive strength of aerospace composite fiber is up to 10000psi and temperature 500-600℃, fundamentally eliminating safety risks to operator in use.
* Quantified vertical blast/safety bolt design, ensures samples be closed completely and trigger a quantified pressure relief while over pressure; safety bolt (patent) unit, instead of safety membrane and other consumables, ensure the digestion vessel be sealed completely under normal working conditions. And only when the pressure is large enough and may constitute a danger to the safety, the safety bolt will automatically blow out vertically and the cover auto-up to release the pressure, achieving quantified vertical blast pressure-relief to guarantee its well operation. Under normal operation, the safety bolt won’t blow out and requires no replacement. In addition, it is easy for venting to open the cover after completion of digestion.
* The industrial-leading pressure measuring technology by piezoelectric crystal and high-precision Pt sensor temperature measurement and control, through closed-loop control of microwave power by inverter technique, ensure the accuracy of pressure and temperature monitoring and control. The application of patented piezoelectric crystal brings about complete isolation of samples from pressure measurement system in digestion process, thoroughly solving the problems of cross contamination of samples due to commonly used air pipe in market and of the limitation in digestion samples because of low-pressure proof of air pipe.
*The patented design that the whole set of digestion vessels in chamber always continuous rotates in one direction, breaks conventions of <360° back and forth rotation of the digestion unit, avoiding uneven heating on vessels by microwave and reducing impact on turntable motor, extending service life.
* Sturdy and durable industrial-grade chamber design strengthen its impact resistance; Professional focused microwave design make microwave heating more efficient; Multi-layer chemical resistant coating greatly improves the service life and safety of the system; the pop up cushioning explosion-proof sliding chamber door builds a passive safety protection system, easing operation; double-locked self-checking system of the chamber door and the push-type open-door mechanism at the top make the operation simple and easy; efficient exhaust system design achieves fast and safe air-cooled cooling, improving operational efficiency.
Main Technical Specification:
|Power||220-240 VAC 50/60Hz 8A|
|Maximum output power||1000W, non-pulse continuous automatic variable frequency control|
|Turntable design||Load 8 MP-100 closed digestion vessels at same time|
|Pressure measurement and control system||Piezoelectric crystal pressure sensor, pressure control range :0-10MPa (1500 psi), accuracy ± 0.01MPa|
|Temperature measurement and control system||High-precision platinum resistor temperature sensor, temperature range :0-300°C, accuracy ±1℃|
|Outer vessel material||Explosion-proof outer vessel made of aerospace composite fiber|
|Inner vessel material||TFM material|
|Chamber exhaust system||High-power anticorrosion axial fan, exhaust speed: 3.1 m3/min|
|Operating temperature||0-40 ° C|
|Whole physical size||450 x 515 x 510 mm (W x D x H)|
|Net weight||40 KG|