Haze meter is applicable in all transparent and semitransparent parallel level material for testing
transmittance and haze degree.
Applied to determine the transmittance, haze, reflectivity of transparent, translucent parallel flat objects
( Plastic plates, sheets, plastic film, glass), and also can determine the turbidity of some liquid (Water,
beverage, pharmaceutical, coloring liquid, grease)
ASTM D1003-61 (1997): ”Standard Test Method for Haze and Luminous Transmittance of Transparent
Plastics” and JISK7105.
1. Receive mode: parallel illumination hemisphere scattering, photoelectric integrating sphere.
2. Touch-screen operation, with a USB interface, data storage (800 groups) and U disk storage function.
3. Equipped with specialized software, computer-controlled operation can be achieved (optional)
4. Displayed directly to: Transmittance 0.01%, 0.01% haze.
5. Using the modulator, the instrument no longer subject to the influence of ambient light, do not use the
darkroom, to ensure the accuracy of the large sample measurement.
6. With film magnetic clamps, liquid sample cup, giving users great convenience.
Transmittance accuracy: ≤ 1%
Haze ≤ 0.5%, ≤ ± 0.1%
Haze> 0.5%, ≤ ± 0.3%
Light Repeatability: 0.5%
Haze ≤ 0.5%, 0.05%
Haze> 0.5%, 0.1%
Instrument Size: 740mm * 270mm * 300mm
Instrument Weight: 21kg
Power supply: 220V ± 22V 50Hz ± 1 Hz
Environmental conditions: 5 ℃ ~ 35 ℃
1. Optical system:
1). Collimated illumination, diffuse vision, integrating sphere receiving mode
2). Sample window size: into windows: Æ25mm, out the window: Æ21mm
3). Light source: C light (6774K), A light (2856K)
4). Receiver: silicon photovoltaic cells
2. Electronic Systems:
1). Large LCD touch screen
2). Minimum reading: transmittance haze 0.01% 0.01%
3). USB interface, U disk storage function.
3. Measuring range:
1). Transmittance 0% -100.0%
2). Haze 0% -30.00%
4. Sample size:
1). Solid Sample size: 50mm * 50mm
2). Tank size: 50mm * 50mm * 10mm
3). Film Sample size: 50mm * 50mm
5. Checkout Sample: Æ40mm * 2mm.