Used for testing the anti-tensile strength and elongation at break of fabrics, nonwoven fabrics, paper and ribbon..
GB/T 3923.1 ISO13934.1 ISO13935.1 ISO9073.3/4 ASTM D5035 ASTM D2261
1. Results output adopt curve, data report
2. Single column
3. 32 bit ARM processor, 16 bit A/D converter, 60MHz processing speed.
4. 320×240 large screen blue LCD display.
5. High resolution encoder, elongation resolution 0.01mm
6 Online communication, provides a detailed report, in the test and after test graph analysis
7 Built-in computer data processor, PC interface, printer interface, test software
1.Working pattern: The constant rate of elongation (CRE) principle, micro computer controlling, supporting on-line communication.
2.Testing range:1%～100% of the full range
3.Testing accuracy:≤0.2%F·S, Display resolution: 0.1N
4.Tensile speed: 10-1000mm
5. Sampling frequency: 1000Hz
6. communication interface: RS232
8.Clamping distance:100mm (adjustable)
9.Power source:AC220V 50Hz 200W
10.External dimension: 670x480x1440mm
Sensor (5000N) 1unit (installed)
Fabric tensile strength gripper 1pair
Pre-tension folder: 1*200cN, 1*500cN, 1*1000cN
Test software 1pair