DSC is designed to determine the inner heat transition relating to temperature and heat flow, it is widely used in the field of polymer development, performance testing & quality control. DSC research and development includes the following field: glass transition temperature, melting point, cold crystallization, crystallization, phase transition, oxidation induction time (OIT).
ISO/TR10837:1991, ASTM D3895-1998, ASTM E 967, ASTM E 968, ASTM E 793, ASTM D 3895, ASTM D 3417, ASTM D 3418, ISO 11357-6
- The industrial-grade 7-inch touch screen displays rich information.
- Brand-new metal furnace body structure, with better baseline and higher accuracy.
- The heating adopts indirect conduction method, which has high uniformity and stability, reduces pulse radiation, and is better than traditional heating mode.
- USB communication interface, strong versatility, reliable and uninterrupted communication, supports self-recovery connection function.
- Automatically switch the two-channel atmosphere flow, fast switching speed and short stabilization time. At the same time, a protective gas input is added.
- The software is simple and easy to operate.