DSC is designed to determine the inner heat transition relating to temperature and heat flow, it is widely used in the field of polymer development, performance testing & quality control. DSC research and development includes the following field: tg:glass transition temperature, melting point, cold crystallization, crystallization, phase transition, oxidation induction time (OIT).
ISO/TR10837:1991, ASTM D3895-1998, ASTM E 967, ASTM E 968, ASTM E 793, ASTM D 3895, ASTM D 3417, ASTM D 3418, ISO 11357-6
1. New furnace structure, better resolution and better baseline stability of the control chip.
2. Float gas mass flow meter, precise control of gas flow, the data recorded directly
3. Bidirectional control (host control, software control), friendly interface, easy to operate.
4. Using Cortex-M3 core ARM controller, computing faster, temperature control more accurate.
5. Using USB bidirectional communication, the operation more convenient.
6. 7-inch 24bit color full color LCD touch screen, the interface is more friendly.
7.The use of professional alloy sensor, more anti-corrosion, anti-oxidation.
|Temperature control method|| Heating, constant temperature, cooling
(full program automatic control)
|Curve scanning||Heating scan|
|Atmosphere control||Automatically switch|
|Display method||24bit color, 7 inch LCD touch screen display|
|Data interface||Standard USB interface|
|Parameter standard||can calibrate temperature and enthalpy|