For measuring the unvulcanized rubber characteristics to identify the optimum cure time.
1. Imported intelligent digital temperature controller, easy adjust settings, a wide range of temperature
control, high control accuracy, stability
2. The analysis system Rotor-less using Windows XP operating system platform, graphical visualization
software, a flexible data processing, modular VB language programming methods.
3. High degree of automation.
ASTM D5289, ISO6502, T30,T60,T90.
1. Temperature range: room temperature ~ 300 ℃
2. Warming time: ≤ 15min
3. Temperature Resolution: 0 to 200 °C: 0.1 °C
0 to 300 °C: 1 °C.
4. Temperature fluctuation: ≤ ± 0.5 °C (after feeding)
5. Torque range: 0N.m ~ 10N.m
6. Torque display resolution: 0.001N.m
7. Maximum test time: 120min (modify time during testing)
8. Swing angle: ± 0.5 ° (total amplitude of 1 °)
9. Body swing frequency: 1.7Hz ± 0.1Hz (102r/min ± 6r/min)
10. Power: AC220V ± 10% 50Hz
11. Dimension: 645mm × 580mm × 1300mm (L × W × H)
12. weight: 210kg
Control Software Features
1. Operating Software: English version;
2. Units of selection: kgf-cm, lbf-in, Nm, dN-m;
3. Test data: ML (Nm) minimum torque; MH (Nm) maximum torque; TS1 (min)
initial curing time; TS2 (min) initial curing time; T10, T30, T50, T60, T90 curing time; Vc1, Vc2 vulcanization rate index;
4. Test curve: vulcanization curve, temperature curve of the upper and lower mold;
5. Time can be modified during testing.
6. Test data can be automatically saved;
7. Test data and curve can be displayed on a piece of paper, and available at any point on the mouse to
select the curve values
8. Can add historical data for comparative analysis and print out.