If you want to download this product information Please click here
The tester is applied to test the dust of paper and cardboard. The parameters and performance conform to the standard of GB/T1541-1989 (Tappi T 437 om-1985)
1. Light source: 20W fluorescent lamp.
2. Irradiation degrees: 60°
3. Working platform: efficient area 0.0625 m², rotating 360°
4. Standard dust image: 0.05-5.0(mm²)
5. Dimension: 750×350×500 (mm)
6. Weight: 12.5 kg
Computation expression as followings:
Dust degree: ND(No./㎡) = ——- × 16 ………….(1)
M—the total dust numbers of all specimen’s in both sides
n—-the number of pieces of specimen
notice: (1) If the same dust penetrates through the paper and can be seen from both sides, should be
counted as two.
(2) Use 5㎡ specimen to check large dust and black dust.
2. To express the dust in square millimeter of each square meter, use computation expression (2),
calculation adopt one decimal fraction.
Dust degree: SD (㎜2 /㎡) = ————-×16………. (2)
aX —- number of a certain dust area
bX—- a certain dust area, ㎜2
n—- the number of pieces of specimen.